Name of Regional Directorate: Bhopal
Jurisdiction: Madhya Pradesh
Address: A-8, Third Floor, Platinum Plaza, T. T. Nagar, Bhopal, MP 462003
Name of Regional Director: Shri Shailendra Singh
Contact details: Ph: 0755-4902397 (CRM: 9311765335), Fax: 0755-4902392
Route map of Directorate:
Cooperatives Societies in Madhya Pradesh (As on 31.03.2023):
|S.No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|5||Primary Fisheries Cooperatives||2576|
|7||Cooperative sugar factories||9|
|8||District Cooperative Central Bank||39|
|9||District Agriculture and Rural Development Bank||17|
|10||Citizen Cooperative Bank||60|
|11||District Cooperative Union||41|
|12||District Forest Produce Co-operative Federation||83|
|13||District Wholesale Consumer Stores||38|
|14||Entrepreneur Cooperative Development Society||49|
|15||District BD Cooperative Federation||2|
|16||Fruits-Flowers Greens Vegetable Marketing Cooperative Societies||164|
|17||Primary Agricultural Credit Co-operative Societies||4545|
|18||Primary Non-Agricultural Credit Co-operative Societies||3299|
|19||Primary Oilseeds Production Co-operative Societies||147|
|20||Primary Milk Producer Co-operative Societies||8994|
|21||Primary Weavers Co-operative Societies||570|
|22||Primary consumer cooperative stores||4482|
|23||Mineral / Labor / Quarrying Co-operative Societies||687|
|24||Cooperative Printing Press||192|
|25||Rural Electricity Co-operative Societies||7|
|26||Primary Minor Forest Produce Co-operative Societies||1080|
|27||Other Co-operative Societies||1373|
|28||Women Multipurpose Cooperative Societies||1752|
|29||Seed Producer Co-operative Societies||1733|
|30||Collective / Agricultural Co-operative Societies||103|
|31||Animal / Poultry Farming Co-operative Societies||75|
|32||Cold storage cooperatives||11|
|37||Livelihood Multipurpose Co-operative Societies||8741|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2023, NCDC has provided total disbursement of Rs.9311.34 crore, benefiting various Cooperative projects/units as follows:
Cumulative Disbursement as on 31 March, 2023
|S.No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursements (in crores)|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||1649.21|
|7||Storage& Cold Storage||149.04|
|9||Industrial & Service Cooperatives||6048.95|
|10||MIS and others||299.64|
Sanctions and Release details of last 5 years (Rs. in crore):
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2018-19 to 2022-23):
- Working Capital loan of Rs. 2365 crore released to District Cooperative Central Banks.
- Funds to the tune of Rs. 1000 crore extended to MP State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd. For MSP procurement operations.
- Financial assistance of Rs.9.28 crore extended for creation of storage capacities.
- An amount of Rs. 92.00 crore released for implementation of ICDPs in the state.
- Cooperative Textile Mill assisted with Rs. 77.50 crore.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives::
- Women SHGs supported in Damoh District.
- Agro processing unit sanctioned in Khandwa District.
- All the 8 Aspirational Districts are covered under various schemes of the NCDC.
Development Opportunities in the State/UT through Cooperatives:
- Focus on new schemes of Govt. of India under the Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan i.e., PM-FME, PMMSY, Honeybee Mission and DIDF.
- Creating additional storage capacity by Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities under AMI Schemes.
- Focus on Service Sectors by providing working capital loans.
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
Swayam Shakti Sahakar Yojana Under the scheme, on 21/12/2022, NCDC sanctioned an amount of Rs.5.00 lakh to the society for providing short term credit to Women SHGs. An amount of Rs.4.99 lakh has been released to the society. The financial assistance will help the society to cater to the needs of small financial requirements by the women SHGs. By providing awareness and by catering to the small financial needs of women SHGs, the society has created a huge difference in the lives of the women and their empowerment.