Name of Regional Directorate: Bhopal
Jurisdiction: Madhya Pradesh
Complete Address of Regional Directorate: A-8, Third Floor, Platinum Plaza, T. T. Nagar, Bhopal, MP 462003
Name of Regional Director: Shri R. K. Mangla
Contact details: Ph: 0755-4902397, Fax: 0755-4902392, E-mail: ro.bhopalncdc.in
23.22695,77.3994617,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x397c42ea9cb28e41:0x2841e0827cf7f2a2!8m2!3d23.22695!4d77.4016504" target="_blank">https://www.google.co.in/maps/place/NCDC/23.22695,77.3994617, 17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x397c42ea9cb28e41: 0x2841e0827cf7f2a2!8m2!3d23.22695!4d77.4016504
Cooperatives in the State: Madhya Pradesh
|S. No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|1||Primary Marketing Cooperative Societies||252|
|2||Fruit & Vegetable Cooperative Societies||175|
|3||Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||4523|
|4||Primary Non-Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||3491|
|5||Primary Milk Producers Cooperative Societies||8531|
|6||Primary Fisheries Cooperative Societies||2144|
|7||Primary Handloom Cooperative Societies||461|
|8||Primary Consumer Cooperative Societies||5995|
|9||Mineral/Labour/Excavation Cooperative Societies||553|
|10||Housing Cooperative Societies||2124|
|11||Primary Minor Forest Produce Societies||1110|
|12||Multipurpose Cooperative Societies||1895|
|13||Seed Produce Cooperative Societies||1720|
|14||Cold Storage Cooperative Societies||17|
|15||Cooperative Sugar Mill||6|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes (in Madhya Pradesh):
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2019, NCDC has provided total assistance of Rs. 7259.82 crore benefiting various Cooperative projects/units as below:
|S. No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursement as on 31-03-2019 (Rs. in crore)|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||1648.40|
|7||Storage& Cold Storage||141.18|
|8||Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP)||543.75|
|9||Industrial & Service Cooperatives||4125.00|
|10||MIS and others||301.78|
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2019)
|Year||Assistance(Rs. in crore)|
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2014-15 to 2018-19):
- Working Capital loan of Rs.4125.00 Crore has been released so for to DCCBs and Markfed.
- Financial assistance of Rs.141.18 Crore has been given to the societies so far for storage and cold storage.
- ICDP schemes in the state of M.P. started in the year 1994-95.
- Out of 51 districts of Madhya Pradesh 48 districts have been covered under ICDP.
- Out of 48 districts, as on 30/06/2019 ICDP in9 districts namely Shivpuri, Harda, Gwalior, Chhatarpur, Satna, Mandla, Morena, Panna and Sheopur are on-going.
- As on 31/03/2019, a total amount of Rs.733.33 crore has been sanctioned and Rs.555.74 crore has been utilized by the ICDP projects.
New Initiatives in the Region during Year F.Y. 2019-20:
- Establishment of Agro Processing Units at Tehsil level.
- Promotion of activities under Yuva Sahakar-Cooperative Enterprise Support & Innovation Scheme.
- Collection of data of 250 primary level cooperatives during 2019-20 and nurturing them.
- Computerization of PACS and promoting their conversion as a Modern Banking Units.
- The State Cabinet has also approved the 1st phase of ICDP of three districts namely Datia, Dindori and Damoh. The proposal shall be placed before State Finance Committee and thereafter State Govt. shall recommend the proposal to NCDC.
- 2nd phase of ICDP of six districts (Ratlam, Raisen, Khargone, Badwani, Chhindwara and Bhind) is under consideration at State Government.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts(identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
NCDC Regional Awards for year 2018-19:
|Excellence:- Aadim Jati Sewa Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, Sorwa, Alirajpur, MP - 457887||PACS/LAMPS|
|Merit:- Aadim Jati Sewa Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, Sorwa, Alirajpur, MP- 457887|
|Excellence:- Swashrayee Mahila Sakh Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, 59 B Sudama Nagar, Annapoorna Road, Indore, MP - 452009||WOMEN COOPERATIVE|
|Merit:- Rani Durgawati Murgapalak Sahakari Samiti Maryadit, Samnapur, Dindor,MP-481778|
|Excellence:-Vipnan Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, Petlawad, Jhabua, MP - 457773||SPECIAL CATEGORY (MARKETING)|
|Merit:- Sahakari Sheetgrah Sanstha Maryadit, Rau, Indore 453331 MP|
|Excellence:- Sadguru Sakh Sahakari Sanstha Maryadit, 41 Subhash Marg, Dhar 454001, MP||SPECIAL CATEGORY (CREDIT)|
Development Opportunities in the State/UT through Cooperatives:
- Creating additional storage capacity by Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities under CSISAC Scheme.
- Working capital to Cooperatives.
- Focus on Service Sectors by providing working capital loans.
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
Sahakari Sheetgrah Sanstha Mydt Rau, Indore have been constantly availing financial assistance from NCDC for various activities majorly storage and cold-storage. The society has cold storage capacity of 21,500 MT and godown capacity of 31352 MT. The society was registered in the year 1965 and continuously earning the profit. During 2017-18, the society has earned net profit of Rs.301.92 Lakhand as on 31.03.2018, net worth of the society was Rs.2483.06 Lakh. The society has emerged as one of the best cooperative society in the state operating cold storage.