Name of Regional Directorate: Bhopal
Jurisdiction: Madhya Pradesh
Address: A-8, Third Floor, Platinum Plaza, T. T. Nagar, Bhopal, MP 462003
Name of Regional Director: Shri Shailendra Singh
Contact details Regional Directorate: Ph: 0755-4902397, Fax: 0755-4902392,
Route map of Directorate:
Cooperatives in Madhya Pradesh:
|S.No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|1||Primary Marketing Cooperative Societies||325|
|2||Fruit & Vegetable Cooperative Societies||164|
|3||Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||4545|
|4||Primary Non-Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||3305|
|5||Primary Milk Producers Cooperative Societies||8985|
|6||Primary Fisheries Cooperative Societies||2566|
|7||Primary Handloom Cooperative Societies||581|
|8||Primary Consumer Cooperative Societies||4485|
|9||Mineral/Labour/Excavation Cooperative Societies||688|
|10||Housing Cooperative Societies||2218|
|11||Primary Minor Forest Produce Societies||1086|
|12||Women’s Multipurpose Cooperative Societies||1750|
|13||Seed Produce Cooperative Societies||1754|
|14||Cold Storage Cooperative Societies||11|
|15||Cooperative Sugar Mill||9|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2022, NCDC has provided total assistance of Rs. 9026.96 crore benefiting various Cooperative projects/units as below:
|S.No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursements as on
|1||Marketing & Inputs||1649.21|
|7||Storage& Cold Storage||148.19|
|9||Industrial & Service Cooperatives||5803.90|
|10||MIS and others||299.56|
Sector wise cumulative disbursements
Cumulative disbursements as on 31.03.2022 (Rs in crore)
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2022):
|Year||Assistance(Rs. in Cr.)|
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2017-18 to 2021-22):
- NCDC has provided cumulative financial assistance of Rs.9026.96 crore in Madhya Pradesh till 31.03.2022. Out of total the cumulative assistance around 65% i.e. Rs. 5933.31 crore assistance has been provided during the last 5 years.
- Working Capital loan of Rs. 5803.90 crore has been released to the District Cooperative Central Banks and MP State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd.
- So far financial assistance of Rs.148.19 crore has been given to storage and cold storage cooperatives.
- ICDP scheme in the state of M.P. started in the year 1994-95. Out of the 52 districts of Madhya Pradesh 49 have been covered under ICDP.
- ICD Projects are on-going in 6 districts namely Chhatarpur, Satna, Mandla, Morena, Panna and Sheopur. As on 31.03.2022, a total amount of Rs.733.33 crore has been sanctioned and Rs.600.98 crore has been utilized by the ICD Projects.
- Formation and promotion of 19 FPOs in 5 districts of Madhya Pradesh under the Central Sector Scheme for 10000 FPOs.
- During 2021-22, RTC Bhopal has conducted 4 online training programmes and imparted training to 357 persons from Cooperatives.
- One-day district level awareness cum training program was conducted in Balaghat, Seoni, Ujjain and Damoh District on PMMSY scheme.
New Initiatives in the Region during Financial Year 2022-23:
- Creation of additional storage capacity by Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Focus on Service Sectors by providing working capital loans.
- Promoting agriculture grading, packing, processing and other value addition activities.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
- NITI Aayog has identified 8 aspirational districts in Mahya Pradesh, viz. Singrauli, Rajgarh, Vidisha, Badwani, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh and Chhatarpur.
- Out of 8 Aspirational Districts in the State, 7 districts, namely Vidisha, Khandwa, Rajgarh, Barwani, Singrauli, Guna and Chhatarpur have already been covered under ICDP. RO Bhopal has provided financial assistance in these districts under various schemes of NCDC.
- Singrauli and Rajgarh district have been covered through other schemes also recently.
- An amount of Rs.1.15 Lakh has been sanctioned and Rs.0.58 Lakh disbursed as first installment to Samruddha Mahila Bahudeshiya Sahakari Samiti Mydt. Singpur as grant under CSR Scheme of NCDC for conducting 20 financial literacy programmes for 800 women members in the remaining aspirational district of Damoh. As such, all aspirational districts have been covered.
Development Opportunities in the State through Cooperatives:
- Implementation of newly launched schemes by Govt. of India under the Atamnirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan i.e. AIF, PMFME, PMMSY, Honeybee Mission and DIDF.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities by under AMI Scheme.
- Working Capital to Cooperatives.
- Implementation of ICDPs in remaining 3 districts viz. Datia, Damoh and Dindori.
- Computerization of primary cooperative societies.
NCDC, Regional Award for Cooperative Excellence and Merit 2021
Prathmik Vanopaj Sahakari Samiti Mydt. Rehti, Distt. Sehore. has spectacular growth in their business of credit activities across the district. The society is a credit co-operative society registered under the M.P. Co-operative Society (Amendment) Act, 2012 and the M.P. Cooperative Society Rules, 1962. The society was set up by Mrs. Manorama Joshi in 1989 with the objective of empowering women engaged in unorganized sectors to be self-sufficient and independent. The society encourages its members to save through its various schemes, and also provides loans for various income generating activities. It had a loan portfolio of Rs. 20.56 crore as on March 31, 2020 including loans for small businesses, seasonal loan, educational loan, housing loan, and agriculture & cattle loan. The society has been awarded several International, National, State, forest fair, NCDC Regional award during the year 2020-2021.
Awareness camp on Formation and Promotion of FPOs in Morena District on 09.12.2020
One Day District Level Awareness cum-Training Programme on Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) in Morena district, Madhya Pradesh on 27th March 2021