Name of Regional Directorate: Bhopal
Jurisdiction: Madhya Pradesh
Address: A-8, Third Floor, Platinum Plaza, T. T. Nagar, Bhopal, MP 462003
Name of Regional Director: Shri R. K. Mangla
Contact details: Ph: 0755-4902397, Fax: 0755-4902392, E-mail: ro.bhopalncdc.in
Google Map link (Route map of Directorate):
Cooperatives in Madhya Pradesh:
|S.No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|1||Primary Marketing Cooperative Societies||327|
|2||Fruit & Vegetable Cooperative Societies||171|
|3||Primary Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||4558|
|4||Primary Non-Agricultural Credit Cooperative Societies||3320|
|5||Primary Milk Producers Cooperative Societies||8905|
|6||Primary Fisheries Cooperative Societies||2483|
|7||Primary Handloom Cooperative Societies||601|
|8||Primary Consumer Cooperative Societies||4533|
|9||Mineral/Labour/Excavation Cooperative Societies||675|
|10||Housing Cooperative Societies||2244|
|11||Primary Minor Forest Produce Societies||1088|
|12||Multipurpose Cooperative Societies||1744|
|13||Seed Produce Cooperative Societies||1907|
|14||Cold Storage Cooperative Societies||11|
|15||Cooperative Sugar Mill||9|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes in Madhya Pradesh:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2021, NCDC has provided total assistance of Rs. 8549.85 crore benefiting various Cooperative projects/units as below:
|S.No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursements as on
31.03.2021 (Rs. in crore)
|1||Marketing & Inputs||1644.86|
|7||Storage& Cold Storage||147.22|
|8||Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP)||579.89|
|9||Industrial & Service Cooperatives||5348.90|
|10||MIS and others||303.87|
Sector wise cumulative disbursements
Cumulative disbursements as on 31.03.2021 (Rs in crore)
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2021):
(Rs. in crore)
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2016-17 to 2020-21):
- NCDC has provided cumulative financial assistance of Rs.8549.85 crore in Madhya Pradesh till 31.03.2021. Out of total cumulative assistance of Rs.8549.85 crore, around 75% i.e. Rs.6449.13 crore assistance has been provided during last 5 years.
- Working Capital loan of Rs.5348.90 crore has been released to the District Cooperative Central Banks and MP State Cooperative Marketing Federation Ltd.
- So far financial assistance of Rs.147.21crore has been given to storage and cold storage cooperatives .
- ICDP schemes in the state of M.P. started in the year 1994-95.
- Out of 52 districts of Madhya Pradesh 49 have been covered under ICDP.
- Out of 49 districts, as on 31.03.2021 ICDP in 6 districts namely Chhatarpur, Satna, Mandla, Morena, Panna and Sheopur are on-going.
- As on 31.03.2021, a total amount of Rs.733.33 crore has been sanctioned and Rs.579.887 crore has been utilized by the ICDP Projects.
New Initiatives in the Region during Financial Year 2020-21:
- Formation and promotion of 19 FPOs in 5 districts of Madhya Pradesh under the Central Sector Scheme for 10000 FPOs has been initiated during the year.
- 1st phase of ICDP in remaining 3 districts (Datia, Damoh and Dindori) is under consideration of State Government.
- Two days awareness camp was organized on 8th and 9th December, 2020 in four blocks of Morena district namely Morena, Ambah, Kailaras and Sabalgarh.
- Two days online training programme on the role of women directors in governance and business development in cooperatives/SHGs was conducted from 28th to 29th September, 2020.
- One-day district level awareness cum training program was also conducted on 27.03.2021 in Morena District on PMMSY for generation of proposals under the scheme.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts(identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
- NITI Aayog has identified 8 aspirational districts in Mahya Pradesh, viz. Singrauli, Rajgarh, Vidisha, Badwani, Khandwa, Guna, Damoh and Chhatarpur.
- RO Bhopal has provided financial assistance in these districts except Damoh under various schemes of NCDC.
- Out of 8 Aspirational Districts in the State, 7 districts, namely Vidisha, Khandwa, Rajgarh, Barwani, Singrauli, Guna and Chhatarpur has already been covered under ICDP.
- 2 proposals from Singrauli district (in the year 2018-19) and 2 proposals from Rajgarh district have been sanctioned (one in the year 2018-19 and one in the year 2019-20).
- Focus is to cover remaining one aspirational district Damoh.
Development Opportunities in the State through Cooperatives:
- Implementation of newly launched schemes by Govt. of India under the Atamnirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan i.e. AIF, PM-FME, PMMSY, Honeybee Mission and DIDF.
- Creating additional storage capacity by Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities by under CSISAC and AMI Schemes.
- Working Capital to Cooperatives.
- Implementation of ICDPs in remaining 3 districts i.e ,viz.Datia, Damoh and Dindori.
- Computerization of Primary Cooperative Societies.
- Focus on Service Sectors by providing working capital loans.
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
Swashryee Mahila Sakh Sahkari Sanstha Maryadit Indore (M.P) has spectacular growth in their businessof credit activities across the district. The society is a credit co-operative society registered under the M.P. Co-operative Society (Amendment) Act, 2012 and the M.P. Co-operative Society Rules, 1962. The society was set up by Mrs. Manorama Joshi in 1989 with the objective of empowering women engaged in unorganised sectors to be self-sufficient and independent. The society encourages its members to save through its various schemes, and also provides loans for various income generating activities.It had a loan portfolio of Rs. 20.56 crore as on March 31, 2020 including loans for small businesses, seasonal loan, educational loan, housing loan, and agriculture & cattle loan.
Awareness camp on Formation and Promotion of FPOs in Morena District on 09.12.2020
One Day District Level Awareness cum-Training Programme on Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) in Morena district, Madhya Pradesh on 27th March 2021