Name of Regional Directorate: Lucknow
Jurisdiction: Uttar Pradesh
Address of Regional Directorate:Sahkarita Bhawan, 14 Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Lucknow-226001
Name of Regional Director: Shri Sanjay Kumar
Contact details:Phone: 0522-2613093, Fax: 0522-423152 E-mail: ro.lucknowncdc.in
Route map of directorate:
Cooperatives in Uttar Pradesh:
|S.No.||Type of cooperative||Number|
|a||Agriculture Credit Cooperatives(PACS)/FSS/ LAMPS)||7479|
|b||Agriculture Non Credit Coops.(PAMS/Block Unions)||4001|
|c||Non-Agriculture Credit Cooperatives||2873|
|d||Non-Agriculture Non Credit Cooperatives||694|
|i||Primary Handloom/Industrial Cooperatives||2343|
|2||DISTRICT LEVEL COOPERATIVES|
|a||Credit Cooperatives (DCCBS)||50|
|b||Non Credit Cooperatives (KVS)||57|
|d||District Cooperative Milk Union||43|
|e||District Fishery Federation||12|
APEX COOP. FEDERATIONS:-
- Pradeshik Cooperative Federation Ltd. (PCF)
- Pradeshik Cooperative Union Ltd. (PCU)
- U.P. Horticulture Cooperative & Marketing Federation Ltd. (HOFED)
- U.P. Cooperative Sericulture Federation Ltd.
- Pradeshik Cooperative Dairy Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Jute & Agriculture Development Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Fisheries Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Bank Ltd.
- U.P. State Construction and Labour Development Cooperative Federation Ltd.
- U.P. Cooperative Potato Federation Farrukhabad
- U.P. Land Development Bank
- U.P. State Construction Cooperative Federation (PACFED)
- U.P. State Consumer Cooperative Federation Ltd.,
- U.P. Cooperative Khadi Gramudyogic Vastu Apoorti Evam Vipnan Sangh Ltd.
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2021, NCDC has provided total disbursements of Rs. 6814.41 crore benefitting various cooperative projects/units as follows:
|S.No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursements as on
31.03.2021 (Rs. in crore)
|1||Marketing & Inputs||3886.97|
|9||Computerization & Promotional||112.21|
|10||Service & Agri. Credit||835.4|
Sector wise cumulative disbursements as on 31.03.2021
Cumulative Disbursements as on 31.03.2021 (Rs. in Crore)
Achievements during last 5 years (up to 31.03.2021):
(Rs. in crore)
(Including 14 DPR)
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/issues during the last 5 years (2015-16 to 2020-21):
- LINAC Regional Training Centre, Lucknow, conducted three training programmes for cooperative personnel.
- First Farmers’ Producer Organization (FPO) of the country got registered in Kashi Vidhyapeeth, block of Varanasi with the initiation of NCDC. Thereafter, more FPOs are registered in the State.
- 409 PACS have been nurtured during 2020-21 and 401 PACS in 2019-20.
- NCDC organized talk on “The Locust Issue for Agriculture Cooperatives” in which Hon’ble Dy. Chief Minister, Dr. Dinesh Sharma, gave valuable suggestions ‘how to prevent crops from Locust’.
- Provided assistance under Price Support Scheme for Wheat and Paddy Procurement to PCF and PCU.
- RTC, Lucknow has imparted online trainings to cooperative personnel.
- Provided assistance for Zero Liquid Discharge to six cooperative sugar factories under Government Guarantee.
- DCBs have been assisted for CBS and for purchase of ATM Mobile Van.
- Northern Regional workshop for Strengthening Women Cooperatives has been successfully conducted at Varanasi.
- RKVY training programmes have been successfully organized in the State.
- Primary Handloom Cooperative Societies put a stall in Krishi Unnati Mela organized at IARI, Pusa, New Delhi.
- Large number of cooperatives from Uttar Pradesh attended India International Cooperative Trade Fare held at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi from 11-13th October 2019.
- To promote mango, mango products and other vegetables APEDA organized a meet in Lucknow in which NCDC’s programmes and schemes were displayed. Also, propagated for ensuing IICTF, which was held at Pragati Maidan New Delhi on 11-13th October 2019.
- Cooperative officials of Etah& Mathura participated in Consumer Workshop held at NCDC, New Delhi in December 2019.
- Rajbhasa Kriyavan Samiti awarded 2nd prize to RO, NCDC, Lucknow for implementation of Official Language.
New Initiatives in the Region during Year F.Y. 2020-21:
- Out of 75 districts in U.P., 51 districts have been covered under ICDP. 2nd phase of ICDP is under implementation in aspirational district Sonebhadra. NCDC has sanctioned assistance for preparation of DPR for 14 districts.
- PACS having potential are encouraged to establish Agro Processing Units & MBU/CSC in cooperatives.
- Cooperatives participated in IICTF and explored business for their produce, encouraged for further expansion of their business.
- Emphasis is being laid upon PACS to explore new business avenues in their area of operation during nurturing of societies.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
Eight districts have been identified by NITI Ayog as Aspirational District in Uttar Pradesh viz.,Shravasti, Bahraich, Balrampur, Siddharthnagar, Fatehpur, Chandauli, Chitrakoot and Sonebhadra. The following activities have been undertaken in the Aspirational districts:
|Name of the Aspirational District||Details of ongoing Projects||Name of the Beneficiary/Society||Sanction||Release|
|Sonbhadra||Construction of 3 new godowns and Repair/Renovation of 3 PACS godowns||Devgarh SSS||2.15||0.66||2.81||-||-||-|
|Chitrakoot||ICDP (Closed) Considered for 2nd phase||266.04||67.16||333.2||194.32||33.566||277.886|
*Shravasti-5 Branches of DCB, Bahraich located in the district of Shravasti have been covered under computerisation in DCB, Bahraich.
-DPR of Bahraich, Fatehpur (Approved by SLCC), Balrampur, Chandauli, Fatehpur, Siddharthnagar and 2nd phase of Chitrakoot is being prepared.
Development Opportunities in the State through Cooperatives:
- Computerization of PACS by UPCBL.
- Financial assistance to fisheries cooperatives.
- Working capital assistance for procurement of wheat and paddy under Minimum Price Support Scheme.
- Establishment of MBU/CSC in cooperatives.
- Establishment of Agro Processing Units by PACS.