Plot No-89, Sector-18,Institutional Area,
Gurugram, Haryana- 122015
Telephone: + 91124 2349027
Fax:+911242340674, Email : linacncdc.in, topicncdc.in
NCDC had set up its own training institution in 1985 through a World Bank project. This Institution over time has become a major facility for developing competencies of cooperative sector professionals in India and abroad. Building upon the strength of the training Institution and to promote research and development in the cooperative sector, the Government of India in February, 2018 upgraded the institute with a broader mandate for training, research and consultancy and renamed it Laxmanrao Inamdar National Academy for Cooperative Research and Development (LINAC).
The Academy endeavors to develop its programmes and interventions with a strong client-orientation and inter-disciplinary perspective to strengthen institutional capabilities and human resources in cooperatives. The Academy organizes various kinds of training programmes throughout the year for the officials of NCDC assisted projects, State Cooperative Departments, Cooperative Federations / Societies and other organizations dealing with agriculture and allied sector. It also conducts training programmes for International participants.
Functional Linkages of LINAC
The Institution during its journey over the years has built up functional collaboration with premier national and international institutions for capacity development interventions in myriad areas
|Centre for International Cooperation and Training in Agricultural Banking (CICTAB)||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|International Cooperative Alliance (ICA)||Warehousing Development and Regulatory Authority (WDRA)|
|Network for Development of Agricultural Cooperatives in Asia and the Pacific (NEDAC)||National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM)|
|Vaikunth Mehta National Institute of Cooperative Management (VAMNICOM)||National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE)|
|National Horticulture Board (NHB)||National Federation of Urban Cooperative Banks (NAFCUB)|
|Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED)||P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University (Hyderabad)|
Recently LINAC organized technical sessions parallel to the General Assembly of the FAO/ILO promoted NEDAC in which organizations from 8 countries participated.
Keeping in view to learn, assimilate develop further on the core strengths, experience and institutional objectives of the respective parties in the public interest of advancement of training, action research, studies, consultancy, monitoring, evaluation, system development and technology development in the areas of agriculture and development cooperative sector, NCDC - LINAC has signed various Memorandum of Understandings (MoU) with National Institute of Agriculture Extension Management (MANAGE), Hyderabad, P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad and with National Federation of Urban Cooperative Banks and Credit Societies, an organization dedicated to the cooperative movement. The MoUs are non financial and intended to build mutual cooperation between NCDC and mentioned organisations LINAC has its own team of core faculty, panel of experts, subject/area specialists and practicing professionals from core areas of functioning of cooperative sector drawn from NCDC. The programmes are identified, designed and implemented based on Systematic Approach to Training and Andragogy.
FUNCTIONS / ACTIVITIES
- Organizational Development
- Entrepreneurship and Business Development in Cooperative Sector .
- Formulation, Appraisal, Monitoring of Development Projects for Rural Transformation.
- Developing Cooperative Guidance and Consultancy skills.
- Training of Trainers.
- Entrepreneurship Development Programme (EDP) for young managers in Rural Financing Institutions (RFI)
- Implementation of Integrated Cooperative Development Projects
- Management of Cooperative Banking.
- Management Development Program for Women Cooperators.
- Management Development Programmes (MDP) for Allied sector Cooperative Functionaries (Dairy, Fisheries, and Livestock Piggery etc).
- Management Development Program for Agri-Produce Marketing Cooperatives.
- Emerging Technologies and New Areas for Cooperative Development
- Cyber Security
- Skill Upgradation Program in IT Application
International Training Programmes
- Disaster Risk Management Mainstreaming and Cooperative Development Workshop
- Adopting Area Based Integrated Approach for Inclusive Cooperative Development
- Developing of Managerial Skills for Agriculture Cooperatives and Rural Financing Institutions
- Exchange Programme for Young Agriculturists from Republic of China (Taiwan)
- Advanced Leadership Program on Cooperative Development for Top Level Officers of Cooperative Department
- Infrastructure Finance and Business Development for Cooperatives for the Officials/ Cooperative Personnel of AARDO/ NEDAC Member Countries and Other Organizations
Consultancy and Research
- Development of training systems, programmes and materials.
- Preparation of project reports
- Appraisal and evaluation of projects
- Conduct research and development to evolve new policies, practices and models for developing effective and member centric business enterprises
- Promoting development of cooperative enterprises in agro-processing, industrial sector etc
Promotional and Developmental
- Fellowships for Faculty Development Programme (FDP) at IIM-Ahmedabad and IIM-Indore to develop professional skills and training capability of cooperative institutions
- Fellowships for development of managerial skills of managers/executives of cooperatives at VAMNICOM, Pune.
- Cash awards to meritorious students of Higher Diploma Course (HDC) in Cooperation conducted by ICMs to motivate the students to perform better.
- Study visits for the Directors of BoM, Chairman, CEOs and other key personnel of cooperative societies to good working societies within the country to help them learn success factors and develop conviction and replicate the success..
- Sprawling lush green campus of about 5 acre.
- Adjacent to Delhi-Jaipur Expressway and proximity to Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- State-of-the-Art infrastructure which includes air-conditioned training hall, syndicate rooms, library and Wi-Fi enabled campus.
- Facilities of virtual classrooms equipped with webinars and lectures for e-learning courses
- Air-conditioned hostel and dining facilities
- Recreation facilities which includes indoor and outdoor games, mini gym and exercise equipment.
LINAC Regional Training Centres
The Corporation with a view to extend the scope and reach of LINAC and to focus on nurturing the primary level cooperatives has set up 6 regional training centres (RTCs) of LINAC in the year 2019, one each at Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Gandhinagar, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Pune. These centers run different one-day Programs on management of primary cooperatives at the grass root level, throughout the year. Thereby, addressing capacity development needs of the primary cooperatives which are the backbone of the cooperative sector. The Programs are customized and designed based on the need to equip key functionaries of primary level cooperatives with appropriate knowledge, competencies and mindset to run the societies on cooperatives principles and thrives as rural growth centers.
As a part of LINAC’s Training Calendar for the Year 2019-20, a total of 19 training Programs have been organized by these training centres for the Primary Level Cooperatives. A total of 415 personnel have been trained at LINAC Regional Training Centres through one day training Program organized on - General Management, Business Development and Assets Management and Accounts and Book Keeping and in Primary Level Cooperatives for the Primary Level Cooperative Societies.
- Cumulatively, the Academy has trained 22878 personnel in 825 training programmes upto March, 2019, of which 150 programmes attended by 4831 personnel were organized under the Government of India assisted Rashtriya Krishi Vikas Yojna (RKVY) Capacity Building Projects
- During the year 2019-20, Academy conducted 66 training programmes and has trained 1848 personnel.
- During the year, 2019-20, under Promotional and Development schemes, LINAC has awarded one fellowship in Post-Graduation Diploma in Business Management at VAMNICOM, Pune. LINAC also conducted 2 study visits for six cooperative societies whereby 26 participants were benefitted including 13 women participants.
- As part of consultancy activities, 4 Detailed Project Reports (DPRs), for the state of Assam for ICD Projects in 4 districts and 1 Detailed Project Report for ICD Projects in Sonbhadra district of UP have been prepared.
- One day Stakeholders Consultation on Capacity Development Program under Meghalaya Milk Mission was held on 14.02.2020 at Shillong. Fifty (50) training programs on five different broad areas was recommended for capacity development of farmers/ dairy cooperatives and govt. officials of Meghalaya, to be jointly organised by LINAC-NCDC and Govt. of Meghalaya.
Training Calendar for the year 2021-22 Click Here [PDF, English, 23.2KB]
- International Collaborative Training Programme on “Adopting Area Based Integrated Approach for Cooperative Development– Experience of NCDC ICDP Scheme in Indian Context” - Click Here [PDF, English, 2MB]
- International Training Programme on Developing Managerial Skills For Agricultural Cooperatives And Rural Financing Institutions - Click Here [PDF, English, 42KB]
- ICDP - Click Here [PDF, HINDI, 23.2KB]
- Training Programme on “Image Building & PR” - Click Here [PDF, English, 29KB]
- General Management in Primary Level Cooperatives - Click Here [PDF, English, 28KB]
- Business Development and Assets Management in Primary Level Cooperatives - Click Here [PDF, English, 47KB]
- Accounts and Book Keeping in Primary Level Cooperatives - Click Here [PDF, English, 23KB]