Name of Regional Directorate: Jaipur
Jurisdiction: (Name of States & UTs): Rajasthan
Complete Address of Regional Directorate: 1st floor, Central Block, Nehru Sahakar Bhawan, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur-302001
Name of Regional Director: Shri Sunil Kumar Chhapola
Contact details of Regional Directorate: Telephone: 0141-2740327, (CRM: 9311765343)
E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Google Map link (Route map of Directorate): https://goo.gl/maps/RZy7DWZB8Jcoz4dj6
Cooperatives in Rajasthan:
|S.No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|8||Credit & Thrift Societies||1138|
|10||Primary Land Development Bank||36|
|11||Others Primary Cooperative Societies||5198|
|12||Fruits & Vegetables Kraya Vikraya||44|
|13||Kraya Vikraya Sahakari Samiti||230|
|15||District Milk Unions||24|
|16||Central Handloom Sangh||5|
|17||District Central Cooperative Bank||31|
|18||Other Central Societies||71|
|19||Micro Finance Societies||46|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2023, NCDC has provided total disbursements of Rs. 12660.38 crore benefitting various cooperative projects/units in Rajasthan, as follows:
|S.No.||Scheme/Activity||Released (Rs. in crore)|
|Cumulative disbursements from 1962-63 to 1989-90||118.83|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||123.23|
|4||Storage & Cold Storage||31.07|
|6||Weaker Section Cooperatives||234.64|
|7||Industrial & Service Cooperatives||11287.0|
|8||Assistance for Computerization||55.140|
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2023):
(In Rs. crore)
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2018-19 to 2022-23):
NCDC has played a key role in the development of cooperative sector of Rajasthan and following are the key achievements by intervention of NCDC-
- There are 33 Districts in Rajasthan all of which are covered under ICDP. Also, ICDP Phase II has been completed in 3 Districts viz. Sikar, Jalore and Banswara.
- NCDC provided Working Capital assistance of Rs.12000.00 crore to Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank during the year 2018-19 and 19-20 for strengthening the Share Capital of DCCBs which helped them to provide short term credit to farmers/members.
- NCDC provided Working Capital assistance of Rs.300.00 crore to Rajasthan State Land Development Bank during the year 2020-21 for strengthening the share capital of LDBs which helped them to provide long term credit to farmers/members. NCDC has sanctioned financial assistance of Rs.400 crore to RSLDB during the year 2022-23.
- NCDC provided financial assistance of Rs.215.26 crore to Ajmer Milk Union for setting up of a fully automatic Milk Plant which is first of its kind in northern India.
- NCDC Regional Award for Cooperative Excellence and Merit 2021 were organized on 03.03.2022 in which a total of five cooperative societies under three different categories were awarded.
- The inauguration of LINAC RTC Jaipur was held on 07.01.2021 through virtual mode by Smt. Sushma Arora (IAS), MD, RAJFED. Till 31.03.2023, 15 training programmes have been conducted by LINAC RTC Jaipur, training a total of 1123 PACS members
New Initiatives in the Region during F.Y. 2022-23:
- Under Nurturing of Primary Cooperatives programme a total of 225 Primary Cooperatives were visited by Directorate officials.
- Various schemes of NCDC such as Yuva Sahakar, Aayushman Sahakar, National Honey Bee Mission and Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises (PMFME) were promoted during the period.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
There are five Aspirational Districts in the State of Rajasthan i.e. Jaisalmer, Karauli, Dholpur, Baran and Sirohi. All of them are already covered under ICDP, Phase-I.
Development Opportunities in the State through Cooperatives:
- Working capital assistance to Rajasthan Sate Cooperative Bank & State Land Development Bank & other Cooperatives.
- Sanction of more ICD Projects under Phase-II in eligible districts.
- Creating additional storage capacity for Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities for Dairy Cooperatives.
- Focus on Service Sectors.
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
- Generation of proposals under Yuva Sahakar, Aayushman Sahakar, National Honey Bee Mission and Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises (PM FME).
Nimod Gram SewaSahakari Samiti Ltd., Nimod, Dist. Nagaur, Rajasthan
Nimod Gram Sewa Sahakari Samiti Ltd., is located in Nimod Village of Nagaur District of Rajasthan. Society has been running for more than 50 years. The date of registration of the society is 21.09.1954. At present membership is 3128 with the paid up share capital of more than 47.56 lakh. Society has its own building with its office, mini bank, super market and godown in a 90x120 foot plot area and 8 godowns of total 550 MT capacity operating with 100% utilisation. In the year 2009, society started running a mini supermarket in a 20x20 foot building and expanded it into 20x40 foot in the year 2011. Later in the year 2019, the supermarket was further expanded by 400 square foot and converted it into a fully air conditioned super market. The society has installed 24 CCTV cameras in its compound for security and vigilance. Society provides farmers for their agricultural input requirements i.e. manure, seeds, chemicals, and pesticides to grow healthy crops. Society also provides information pertaining to favorable times for specific crops and reasonable times for cutting or harvesting.
Customers can deposit their sums for savings and get interest from Mini bank. 24x7 Micro ATM Service. There is a Fixed Deposit service so one can deposit amount for a fixed tenure and receive the amount with interest. It can also be withdrawn as per requirement. Safe deposit locker facility is one of the ancillary services provided by Society to its customers. Locker rooms are equipped with high-security features and specially built strong rooms.Society has also installed a 23.34 Kw solar power plant at its building.
Society’s financial position as on 31.03.1991, 31.03.2001, 31.03.2011 and 31.03.2021 was as under:-
The paid up share capital of the society increased from Rs.2.768 lakh in 1991 to Rs.47.558 lakh in 2021. Also the net worth of society has increased from Rs.3.724 lakh in 1991 to Rs.83.618 lakh in 2021. The net profit of the society increased from Rs.0.26 lakh in 1990-91 to Rs.18.43 lakh in 2020-21.
In the year 2011-12, society established locker facility in its Mini Bank with NCDC assistance. Society has also constructed a 100 MT godown, a water tank and repaired godown with NCDC assistance.