Name of Regional Directorate: Jaipur
Address of Regional Directorate:1st floor, Central Block, Nehru Sahakar Bhawan, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur-302001
Name of Regional Director: Sh. A B Pillai
Contact details:Tele fax: 0141-2740327 E-mail: ro.jaipurncdc.in
Google Map link (Route map of Directorate):
Cooperatives in the States:
|S. No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|1||Primary Agriculture Credit Societies (PACS)||6020|
|2||Large Sized Agriculture Multipurpose Primary Societies (LAMPS)||597|
|8||Credit & Thrift Societies||1170|
|10||Primary Land Development Bank||36|
|11||Others Primary Cooperative Societies||5338|
|13||Kraya Vikraya Sahakari Samiti||227|
|15||District Milk Unions||21|
|16||Central Handloom Sangh||4|
|17||District Central Cooperative Bank||31|
|18||Other Central Societies||35|
|19||Micro Finance Societies||14|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2020, NCDC has provided total disbursement of Rs.12489.88 crore benefitting various cooperative projects/units in Rajasthan, as follows:
|S. No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursement as on 31-03-2020 (Rs. in crore)|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||123.23|
|5||Weaker Sections (Dairy, Tribal, Fisheries, Handloom)||204.74|
|6||Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP)||584.43|
|7||Computerization & others etc.||55.14|
|8||Credit and Service cooperatives||11155.00|
Sector wise cumulative disbursements & Cumulative disbursement as on 31-03-2020 (Rs in crore)
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2020)
|Year||Assistance(Rs. in crore)||Disbursements|
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2014-15 to 2019-20):
- Promoted Cooperative movement in the state at all levels i.e. from Primary to Apex Federation.
- Creation of additional storage facilities under Cooperative sector is another thrust area of NCDC. In Rajasthan, Cooperatives have constructed 4794 No. of godowns creating additional storage capacity of around 3.77 lakh MTs.
- Financial Assistance provided to Dairy Co-operatives Union for creation of various infrastructural facilities and provided assistance of Rs. 252.66 crore to Ajmer Dairy Union.
- Working Capital support of Rs.5000.00 crore to Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank to strengthen Share Capital base of DCCB of the State.
- Successfully encouraged Cooperatives in availing of assistance under direct funding schemes of NCDC.
- Implemented Corporate Social Responsibility Scheme in Rajasthan by providing assistance to 2 units for following purposes:
- Proposal of IBTADA, Alwar for creation of Infrastructure for strengthening Self Help Groups and skill enhancement of women to prepare them as community resources person for various activities
- Proposal of Gram Unnati Foundatin for developing an organic producer cooperative society in Jhalawar district.
New Initiatives in the Region during Year F.Y. 2020-21:
- Establishment of Agro Processing Units for value addition.
- Promoting activities under Yuva Sahakar-Cooperative Enterprise Support & Innovation Scheme and PACS as Modern Banking Units.
- Collection of PACS data from 200 Primary Cooperatives during 2019-20.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
Emphasis is now to contribute to development of Aspirational Districts identified by NITI Aayog in the State i.e. Karauli, Jaisalmer, Baran, Sirohi & Dholpur. Karauli is new district of Rajasthan, NCDC has selected Karauli district of the state for implementation of Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP), in which, assistance has been proposedfor96 PACS for various activities viz. renovation of Godowns, Margin Money, purchase of furniture & fixtures, establishment of E-Kiosk, Computerization of PACS, Opening of banking counters with Safe locker facility, etc.
Jaisalmer, Baran, Sirohi & Dholpur Districts are already covered under ICDP, Phase-I. Regional Office is exploring the possibilities to provide financial assistance under direct funding in other Aspirational Districts in the state.
NCDC Regional Awards for year 2019-20:
|PACS||Excellence:-Gram SewaShakariSamiti, Hingonia, Ajmer (Raj.)|
|Merit:- Gram Sewa Shakari Samiti, Borkheda, Kota (Raj.)|
(Regional Award Function held on 22.02.2019 at Jaipur)
Development Opportunities in the State through Cooperatives:
- Working capital assistance to Rajasthan Sate Cooperative Bank & State Land Development Bank & other Cooperatives.
- Sanction of more ICD Projects under Phase-II in eligible districts.
- Creating additional storage capacity for Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities for Dairy Cooperatives under CSISAC Scheme.
- Focus on Service Sectors
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
- Financial Assistance provided for Computerisation project of RSCB for implementation of CBS system in RSCB & its 29 District Central Cooperative Banks under two projects.
- Ajmer Zila Dugdh Utpadak Sahakari Sangha Ltd. Ajmer has been setting up modern Milk Processing Plant of 8 LLPD (expandable upto 10 LLPD), 30 MTPD Milk Powder Plant and other processing facilities with NCDC’s assistance. The plant will be equipped with latest technology &equipments, first of its kind in the state.
- All potential district of the State have been covered under Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP) Phase-I, Infrastructure of PACS, KVSS, PLDB, Women Ccop., DCCB & Other Cooperative of these districts have developed tremendously. Second phase of ICDP have already been implemented in 3 district of the State i.e. Sikar, Jalore & Banswara. Other 6 ICDP (Karauli, Sawaimadhopur, Tonk, Jhalawar, Jodhpur & Alwar) under Phase-II are being considered for sanction during current financial year.