Name of Regional Directorate: Jaipur
Address of Regional Directorate: 1st floor, Central Block, Nehru Sahakar Bhawan, Bhawani Singh Road, Jaipur-302001
Name of Regional Director: Sh. Ashok B. Pillai
Contact details: Telefax: 0141-2740327 E-mail: ro.jaipurncdc.in
Google Map link (Route map of Directorate): https://goo.gl/maps/RZy7DWZB8Jcoz4dj6
Cooperatives in Rajasthan:
|S.No.||Category of Societies||Number|
|1||Primary Agriculture Credit Societies (PACS)||6020|
|2||Large Sized Agriculture Multipurpose Primary Societies (LAMPS)||597|
|8||Credit & Thrift Societies||1170|
|10||Primary Land Development Bank||36|
|11||Others Primary Cooperative Societies||5338|
|13||Kraya Vikraya Sahakari Samiti||227|
|15||District Milk Unions||21|
|16||Central Handloom Sangh||4|
|17||District Central Cooperative Bank||31|
|18||Other Central Societies||35|
|19||Micro Finance Societies||14|
Implementation of NCDC Programmes:
Financial support by NCDC:
Up to 31.03.2021, NCDC has provided total disbursements of Rs. 12647.29 crore benefitting various cooperative projects/units in Rajasthan, as follows:
|S.No.||Scheme/Activity||Cumulative Disbursements as on
31.03.2021 (Rs. in crore)
|Cumulative disbursements upto 1989-90||118.83|
|1||Marketing & Inputs||123.23|
|4||Storage & Cold Storage||30.896|
|7||Industrial & Service||11287.0|
Sector wise cumulative disbursements
Cumulative disbursements as on 31-03-2021 from 1990 onwards
Achievements during last 5 years (Up to 31.03.2021):
(Rs. in crore)
Highlights of the programmes assisted and other relevant achievements/ issues during the last 5 years (2016-17 to 2020-21):
- NCDC has provided a total WC assistance of Rs 12000.00 crore to RSCB during the year 2018-19 and 2019-20 for strengthening share capital of DCCBs which helped DCCBs in providing short term credit to farmers/members.
- NCDC has provided a total WC assistance of Rs 300.00 crore to RSLDB during the year 2020-21 for strengthening share capital of LDBs which helped them in providing long term credit to farmers/members.
- NCDC has assisted Ajmer Milk Union with Rs 214.76 crore for setting up of a fully automatic Milk Plant, first of its kind in northern India.
- All the potential districts of the State have been covered under Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP) Phase-I, Infrastructure of PACS, KVSS, PLDB, Women Coop., DCCB & Other Cooperatives of these districts have developed tremendously.
- Second phase of ICDP has already been implemented in 3 districts of the State i.e. Sikar, Jalore & Banswara.
Brief on Sectors benefitted by NCDC funding:
- Processing: Rs. 152.34 crore have been disbursed for various Agro-processing activities in Rajasthan State till 31.03.2021.
- Storage and Cold Storage: Number of Godown and warehouse facility has been created through ICDP Project. NCDC has disbursed Rs.50.94Crore for completion of 5189 godowns in the State.
- Dairy Coops: 7 Projects have been sanctioned and Rs. 220.784 crore has been disbursed till 31.03.2021(cumulative).
- Service Sector: Rs. 11287.00 Crore has been disbursed in Rajasthan State disbursed till 31.03.2021(cumulative).
- Integrated Cooperative Development Project (ICDP): ICDP Phase II projects are on-going in 3 Districts viz. Sikar, Jalore and Banswara.
Initiatives for development of Aspirational Districts (identified by NITI Aayog) through Cooperatives:
NITI Aayog has identified 4 Aspirational Districts in the State viz., Karauli, Jaisalmer, Baran, Sirohi & Dholpur.
Jaisalmer, Baran, Sirohi & Dholpur Districts have already been covered under ICDP, Phase-I. Possibilities are being explored to provide financial assistance to the cooperatives in Karuali district as well.
Development Opportunities in the State through Cooperatives:
- Working capital assistance to Rajasthan Sate Cooperative Bank & State Land Development Bank & other Cooperatives to fulfil the credit needs of farmers/members.
- Sanction of more ICD Projects under Phase-II in eligible districts.
- Creation of additional storage capacity for Cooperatives in rural areas.
- Creation of infrastructure facilities for Dairy Cooperatives under CSISAC Scheme.
- Through Service Sector Cooperatives.
- Promoting Agriculture Grading, Packing, Processing and other value addition activities.
- Through Yuva Sahakar, Aayushman Sahakar, National Honey Bee Mission and Pradhan Mantri Formalisation of Micro Food Enterprises (PM FME) schemes.
The inauguration of LINAC RTC Jaipur was held on 07.01.2021 through virtual mode by Smt. Sushma Arora (IAS), MD, RAJFED. A two day training program was also organised from 07th-08th Jan 2021 for the officials of PACS. Till 31.03.2021, three training programmes have been conducted by LINAC RTC Jaipur, training a total of 337 PACS members including 93 women.
NCDC has assisted Ajmer Milk Union with Rs 214.76 crore for setting up of a fully automatic modern Milk Processing Plant of 8 LLPD (expandable upto 10 LLPD), 30 MTPD Milk Powder Plant and other processing facilities. The plant will be equipped with latest technology & equipments, first of its kind in the Northern India.